Answered By: Elizabeth Richardson Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016 Views: 7
Answered By: Elizabeth Richardson
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016 Views: 7
- Derwent Innovations Index on the Web of Science platform: http://www.library.tufts.edu/ezproxy/ezproxy.asp?LOCATION=ISIwok .
- Biomedical-engineering databases for devices and other products: http://researchguides.library.tufts.edu/c.php?g=248889&p=1657697
- Medical devices that can be licensed from Tufts: http://techtransfer.tufts.edu/technologies/medical-devices-licensing-opportunities/ .
- Web resources listed on Tufts Technology Transfer's page: http://techtransfer.tufts.edu/resources/helpful-links/ .
- Tufts Medical Center's technologies: http://techtransfer.tufts.edu/technologies/tmc-technologies/
- Our Research Guides by broad subjects.
Please consult with your program's librarian for particular questions.