Answered By: Katie Houk Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016 Views: 39
Impact Factors for journals are listed in Journal Citation Reports, which is part of Web of Knowledge. Follow these steps:
1. Go to http://www.library.tufts.edu/hsl/
2. In the orange "Popular Links" drop down, scroll to the bottom and select "Web of Knowledge"
3. If you are not on campus, login using your username/password or 9-digit access code
4. Choose the "Select a Database" tab from across the top of the screen and then select "Journal Citation Reports"
5. Select "science edition" on the left and "search for a specific journal" on the right and press submit
6. Choose to search by title word in the left then type in a few keywords from the title on the right and press submit
7. Find your journal in the list of results.
See the video below for some more information.