Answered By: Jane Ichord Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016 Views: 8
Answered By: Jane Ichord
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016 Views: 8
Here are some step-by-step instructions that will walk you through the process of importing references from PubMed into RefWorks:
- Go to PubMed and perform a search. Use the checkboxes to select individual references.
- Click on Send to, which islocated on the upper right side of the screen. Select Citation manager and then Create File.
- Select Save File. Save file to your computer.
- In RefWorks, select References from the toolbar at the very top of the RefWorks screen. Then select Import.
- In the Import References window, under From Text File, select the following:
- Under Import Filter/Data Source, select NLM PubMed.
- Under Database, PubMed should appear.
- Select the Browse button to locate and select the file you saved from PubMed.Select the file and hit Open.
- Select the Import button at the bottom of the Import References window.
- Close out of the Import References window to return to your reference list.
- Phone 617-636-6705
- Email email@example.com
- Text 617-477-8493
Desk Hours: M-F 7:45am-5pm