Answered By: Elizabeth Richardson Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016 Views: 23
Answered By: Elizabeth Richardson
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016 Views: 23
Yes, you can make a new style by copying and modifying another style, and then email it to colleagues. Here's how:
- Under the Tools menu select Backup & Restore.
- In the pop-up window you should see your style listed under Select Output Styles to Backup.
- Uncheck all other boxes and click Perform Backup.
- In the Completed box (with green header in the bottom right corner) click the second link.
- Enter addresses separated by commas for all desired recipients and click Send email.
Your colleague(s) should receive an email entitled Your Processed Reference File. They would then:
- Save the attached file ending in Backup-api.rwb.
- Open RefWorks and select Backup & Restore under the Tools menu.
- Open Restore.
- Under Restore Options check Include Output Styles. Make sure no other boxes are checked.
- Under Restore Source browse for the saved rwb file and click Perform Restore.
- Check OK to override the warning about overwriting references.
- Under the Bibliography menu select Output Style Manager.
- The new style should be listed in red under Favorites.