Answered By: Elizabeth Richardson Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016 Views: 11
Answered By: Elizabeth Richardson
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016 Views: 11
Yes. Here's how to send a link to one of your folders:
- Click the Organize & Share Folders tab above your references.
- To the far right of the folder you want, click the last icon (with a green arrow).
- Click Share in the dialog box.
- Click Save to accept the default options and close the window.
- Hover over the last icon (its arrow has become a person).
- Select Email this share and enter the address.
- RefWorks will send a link that allows the recipient to see just that folder with your name in the upper-right corner.
Here's how the recipient would import your references into a folder on his/her account.
- Select All in list and click Export (button with a green arrow pointing down).
- Click Export to RefWorks in the dialog box.
- Sign in to the recipient's RefWorks account, if you haven't already.
View the Last Imported Folder.
- Select All in list.
- Hover over the next icon (folder with down arrow).
- Click a new or existing folder to move the references there.