How can I put the full-text of articles in RefWorks or EndNote?
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2012 | 16 Views
Topics: Citation Managers
Was this helpful? 0 0
Yes, in both RefWorks and EndNote you can attach a file (s) to a specific record.
- Select the Edit icon located on the far right of each reference. An Edit Reference wndow will open.
- Next to Attachments, select Browse and then select the file you want to attach.*
- Select Add Attachment and Save Reference.
- Click on the "X" in the upper right corner of the Edit Reference window to return to your reference list.
- References with attachments will feature a small paper clip icon .
- Open EndNote. To use this guide you must have added at least one reference
- Highlight the reference you want to attach a file to by left-clicking once on the reference.
- On the Menu bar click on "References" then select "File Attachments" and "Attach File. . ."
- Navigate to the folder on your computer that contains the file you want to attach.
- Select the file you want to attach and then click "Open"